Sunday, November 11, 2012

Congratulations to Kristi!!‏ - Mar 2011

She was chosen by her peers to serve as Chief Resident during her final year of residency. Way to go Kristi! It's a big honor and a big responsibility.

I'm not one bit surprised she was chosen, as everyone I meet can't avoid commenting on how nice, bright, thoughtful and fun she is.
Jordan

Wow congratulations K!!

That is sort of like being called as Bishop. You don't know whether to offer congrats or condolences. But it is really an honor and a verification of how awesome you are!!!  I'm sooo super proud of you. So proud.
jenni


Thank you all.....I appreciate the congratulations....and yes Jen - I think an offer of condolence is also appropriate.  I think this is going to be a tough job that I may wonder why I ever considered it - but I'm also very excited about the challenge and responsibilities.  The support of my family is superb and very comforting...thank you all so much!!!
love,
k

No comments:

Post a Comment