Monday, November 12, 2012

Veteran's Day Tribute - Nov 2012


Hey, familia,

Today is Veteran's Day.   And, since we have a vet in our midst, I thought I would remind you all about this day and the service Jeremy and others render in our behalf.

Thanks, Jeremy, and all.  I'm grateful for you.


Love, Mom

Thanks Mom.
I was sad Mitt didn't win (Bridger was very mad...he kept saying he wanted to move out of the country and he couldn't believe anyone would be so stupid and vote for Obama.  He is certain anarchy is to follow), but one of the things I DIDN'T like about Mitt is his idea that we need a stronger, larger military and a strong global presence.  To me that just means he wants to keep the big companies that make millions by the war complex happy.  This war, and the war before it, and the wars to follow, have wrecked so many young people.  I am very fortunate it didn't really do anything to me except teach me that I like having a shaved head.
Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment